Winter 2016 Announcements
- Thank you so much for all of your generous and thoughtful presents this past holiday season — I really appreciate it!
- The December Level Test is now over. Congratulations to all of the students who passed!
- On 12/29/2015, I hosted the 15th Pan Pacific & Mental Arithmetic Competition — it was very successful and I would like to thank all of the parents who volunteered their time during the busy holiday season. All of my students did very well!
- We had two Champions this year. I would like to congratulate Amadeus Wong (Group A) and Ethan Chen (Group E) for placing at the very top of their respective groups with students competing in each group from over 9 countries — both had perfect scores! I am very proud of all of my students!
- On 4/2/2016 there will be an abacus competition in Los Angeles with students coming from Japan to compete. The details will be announced at a later time.